Feed on
Posts
Comments
-->

Here’s a promising-sounding new book: 10 Dumb Things Smart Christians Believe:

Many Christians, new and seasoned alike, tend to bank on promises that God never made, says one pastor.

So when God doesn’t come through on those “promises,” some are likely to become angry at God.

And “that to me as a pastor over all my years is always one of the saddest things,” says Larry Osborne, teaching pastor at North Coast Church in Vista, Calif.

Osborne, whose church draws over 7,000 people, is hoping to spare a lot of Jesus followers from that anger. He’s also hoping Christians will peruse Scripture more and align themselves with what God really says rather than the “word on the street.”

Wait, that doesn’t sound promising at all! Does he at least have a good list of ten?

1. Living God’s way will bring good fortune
  2. Faith can fix anything
  3. Forgiving means forgetting
  4. A godly home guarantees godly kids
  5. God has a blueprint for my life
  6. Christians shouldn’t judge
  7. Everything happens for a reason
  8. Let your conscience be your guide
  9. A valley means a wrong turn
  10. Dead people go to a better place.

Well, a number of those are stupid things. But if I were making a list of “Ten Stupid Things Smart Christians Believe,” none of those would be on it. What’s that? You want to know what would be on it? Good question!

Ten Stupid Things Smart Christians Believe

1. A mistranslated book written by cave people is a reliable guide to the modern world.
  2. There’s an invisible man in the sky who likes to watch you while you’re showering.
  3. Two thousand years ago, an alter ego of this invisible man knocked up a Jewess whose husband wasn’t satisfying her.
  4. The progeny of this drunken coupling was both god and the son of god.
  5. This son of god was killed (but not really, since he’s also god, and god can’t die) and then came back to life to seek revenge, just like J.D. Walker.
  6. His killing was a necessary sacrifice in order that we might be forgiven for the sins of Eve, the first woman in the world, who lived 6000 years ago in a magical garden, where a talking snake convinced her to eat a forbidden apple.
  7. To show our thanks for this sacrifice, we should put special crackers and wine in our mouths, where they will be magically transformed into his flesh and blood, which we should then swallow despite taboos regarding cannibalism.
  8. If you don’t believe all the preceding items, then after you die you will be plunged into a lake of fire and tortured for all eternity.
  9. If you do believe all the preceding items, then after you die you’ll get to go to heaven, which is a cloud in outer space connected to the earth with a dotted line bent into a heart-shape
  10. Thomas Kinkade is an awesome painter.

Which book would you rather read?

1,287 Responses to “Ten Stupid Things Smart Christians Believe”

1. wildmanstimpie says:

A Believer and Mere Human please read my above posts. God Bless in Yeshua Massiah’s Name.

2. Pastor TL Stark says:

Interesting your remarks and how you have framed the conversation or rhetoric. The mistake is your sequential thinking is flawed. You begin by quoting no one of significance in scholarly position, yet you succeed in putting together a hollow argument. Finally the Word of God, not the church or a pastor is the final authority of all things for Christians… a point you inadvertently left out. If your an angry person or have set yourself against God, which seems you do not believe in. There’s hope if you read God’s Word, with the help of God the Holy Spirit. If you have never done this, when you do… you will be enlighten like never before.
    Pastor Tom Stark, PhD., M.A.T., B.A.

3. jj says:

You are a fraud Stark and going to hell according to my religion. My religion is right, not yours. See how cool religion is?

4. wildmanstimpie says:

JJ
    Well you can throw your redirect all you want about others , but maybe you should ask yourself “What if?” What if what the pastor is telling you isnt to his benefit but yours? What if what the pastor is telling you is correct? You throw around redirect to SHOW YOUR DISTAIN FOR GOD, and by doing so, throw away the only one that can make your life complete from here til eternity. JESUS! What the pastor is telling you is correct. Jesus is our ultimate authority. Not our pastors. Not the church. Not other fellow christians. We do only what we were commanded to do by our supreme Lord and God.

5. sogomogos says:

The christian bible is stolen on from other older religious faiths.

6. Aurora says:

Not a while ago I went to a Christian camp for the first time since a friend of mine from school urged me to go. I’m not religious at all and it was an interesting experience. I’m not saying I do not believe in God , but I do believe that facts can do some good. There are a lot of reasons why I contradict but to make a long story short, I don’t see why I should put my whole entire life in from of this “God” when there isn’t legitimate proof of existence. Life is too precious and for me, to base your footprints on something that you are not sure is completely ridiculous. Maybe I’m wrong and there is proof or whatsoever, but if that’s the case, someone please tell me because I really want to know your side of the story.

7. Cynthia says:

my weblog webpage (Cynthia)

8. Mere Human aka AAA says:

to wildmanstimpie: I accept your apology

It’s awkward how our position has switched. After reading your posts few years back against, doubt and confusion more or less haunted me. (and yes indeed your posts can be hurtful) I could no longer go to church without a care, always pondering on your words. I also become a lot reluctant to go to church and stop praying until today. Even now with change of heart as amazing as yours, I don’t feel tremendously moved or something. Seems like I’ve declined a lot as compared to in the past in term of faith, gonna take a while to buckle up

So grateful I still remember this site

9. Mere Human aka AAA says:

by stop praying I mean praying regularly, only do it in church

10. Virginia says:

If unlicensed contractors the answer online.
    For decades to come up with a prewritten list of repairs were just starting up
    their social responsibility with due diligence searching out which roofing contractors charge several different jurisdictions.
    When you are hoping to regain unlicensed contractors our customer loyalty and a large undertaking.
    Perhaps an existing deck or slab of rigid concrete.
    Remodeling contractors and their goods from one found
    in Brownsville, Brooklyn but appears to be compatible
    with the timetable and logical trend.

Look at my page: site (Virginia)

11. wildmanstimpie says:

To Mere Human

Are you saying that because of me and the words I said years ago, you are reluctant to pray or go to church?

12. wildmanstimpie says:

I truly hope this isnt the case. God is good, and despite what I said then or now, Jesus is Lord today and tomarrow. Im sorry that I went from not knowing Jesus to becoming a christian to be an athiest then to be found by Jesus one last time. Im not a person with a diverse mind or incapable of holding a commitment. My faith was timid from the begining. Once an athiest the feelings of despair for the inability to answer profound questions that plagued my mind all the time was lifted up and answered by the revieling. I could hear Jesus calling me again. I dont want to sound self absorbed. Im simply trying to share with you that if your faith feels shatered, remember that it may be from fighting the good fight. Endurance builds perseverance. Ask for Jesus to reguvinate your spirit. Ask him for his peace and he will give it freely. Once again, I ask for your forgiveness despite that you already said you did. Jesus please send your healing to my brothers Mere Human and A Christian. Take care my brother. Amen.

13. Great information. Lucky me I ran across your blog by chance (stumbleupon).
    I’ve book marked it for later!

14. Mere Human aka AAA says:

@wildman: yes, our position is basically reversed, but I have not lost faith. God bless you

15. Ellis says:

Review my homepage webpage (Ellis)

16. They are often based on your website is extremely important feature of a website is complete.
    The effective development of software innovations that are provided by
    us to ascertain what your web-site is about. So, after this action,
    bonuses, price fixing, search engine marketing internet route, there
    is excess work.

Feel free to visit my site :: search engine marketing agencies

17. seo firm says:

The manner in which the answer to all of these two things.
    Accessibility seo and search engine friendly and attractive to your website, you may want
    to go about employing online marketing is its easy accessibility.
    You seo yourself are not able to deliver the demanded
    service. It takes the viewer and then attracting their interest thus falling on the page not
    working. As a matter of a professional designer can offer a unique solution for your bottom line.

My web site: seo firm

18. My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You cann’t imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!|

19. anonymous says:

Does your religion teach you to disrespect other religions?

20. Zagloba says:

Um… I think his point is he thinks religion is stupid and without any rational basis. So, yes he disrespects all religion.

21. J.J. says:

“A mistranslated book written by cave people is a reliable guide to the modern world.”
    First and foremost, the book is not mistranslated nor written by cavemen in our view, unless of course you think us all to be Theistic evolutionists. It was written by men through the guidance of the Holy Spirit. The translations may have small errors but nothing major. Also, when the Book of Isaiah was discovered around Qumran in 1947 it was compared with today’s translation and found to be accurate.

“There’s an invisible man in the sky who likes to watch you while you’re showering.”

He is not an invisible man. He is God the Creator of all things. I suppose you could argue that He sees you shower since He is everywhere and sees all things, but that should only make you more aware of your actions.
    “Two thousand years ago, an alter ego of this invisible man knocked up a Jewess whose husband wasn’t satisfying her. The progeny of this drunken coupling was both god and the son of god.”
    There is no reason to believe they were drunk, nor reason to believe there was no satisfaction there. It was the Holy Spirit who enabled the process to take place because if Jesus had a human father He would have had the same inbred sin we are born with thanks to Adam. This is not an alter ego but rather another member of the Godhead.

“This son of god was killed (but not really, since he’s also god, and god can’t die) and then came back to life to seek revenge, just like J.D. Walker.”

This is not altogether inaccurate. He did die physically, and was sent to hell for our sins, but He was resurrected from the dead three days later and in doing so allows us to become conquerors of death in a sense. We all will die physically, but none must die spiritually. The ball is in our court. He is not seeking revenge, but will deliver justice to those who are not right with Him by His standard (found in the Bible) and it will be horrible to receive that reward for bad choices.

“His killing was a necessary sacrifice in order that we might be forgiven for the sins of Eve, the first woman in the world, who lived 6000 years ago in a magical garden, where a talking snake convinced her to eat a forbidden apple.” This I will only tweak slightly. His death was a necessary sacrifice in order that we might be forgiven for the sins of Adam, the first man to sin in the world and the head of the human race, who lived 6000 years ago in a perfect garden, where a possessed snake convinced Eve to eat a forbidden fruit and share it with Adam.
    This led to physical death because in that day there was only one law known. Thou shall not eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. This was the only standard which gave such a penalty. Sin is anything that is in opposition to the law of God. They broke the law and brought sin into a perfect place.

“To show our thanks for this sacrifice, we should put special crackers and wine in our mouths, where they will be magically transformed into his flesh and blood, which we should then swallow despite taboos regarding cannibalism.”

While communion is a universal practice within the church, not all of us believe transubstantiation. In fact most do what the Bible says and repeat the illustration as Jesus said to, in remembrance of Him.

“If you don’t believe all the preceding items, then after you die you will be plunged into a lake of fire and tortured for all eternity.”

It would be more accurate to say that if you do not 1. confess your sins, 2. turn from your sins, 3. ask for forgiveness of sins committed known at that time, and follow what you know God says you should do refraining from what we are told not to do, then you will end up in the lake of fire in the end because of your choices to serve yourself rather than God. He gives us a way out.

“If you do believe all the preceding items, then after you die you’ll get to go to heaven, which is a cloud in outer space connected to the earth with a dotted line bent into a heart-shape…”

If you believe and follow what I have written above, then you will be saved and go to heaven. It is not a cloud city in space. I believe you have mixed up the Bible with Star Wars friend. We do not go to Bespin. We go to the Kingdom Of God to live with Him forever in a restored place. There will be no sin or pain there. This is the reward for making the difficult, and very scary at times, decision to follow Him and His laws.

22. J.J. says:

23. jeffe says:

Why the insistance on anthropomorphizing the origin of everything? Surely it is not human & has no gender?

24. bullshit is what brought us to present.So make it simple to fix. If Satan is a lie, then there is no need for a savior. Then we progress together. what are we waiting for?

25. William says:

Message from Emmanuel

Behold,
    I am the Father of your spirit, even Emmanuel…
    Beginnings 26:11

Now in the beginning of time did I desire
    that my children should inherit unto themselves

a fullness of glory.

that they might come
    to a fullness of the Father and the Mother,

For this cause was there prepared a way (Eternal Progression)
    whereby even all the children of my soul might become even as I am
    Wisdom 14:13

God prepares their children for mortal life

Now in Heaven, did God prepare
    that their children should enter the mortal life

because the children of my soul
    are unable to perceive or full embrace with understanding

the good which herein dwells;

for in their brief but happy life
    have they known not this glory in which they live;

for in all their life were they given no ..opposition..
    by which to compare the things of greatest worth,

Possessing in themselves
    no understanding of all our goodness

for they know not evil,
    having themselves no deeper knowing of all our joy,
    for they know not sorrow, they know not the darkness

Now is the time when our children
    must become themselves full grown and fully knowing
    in the ways of their Father and Mother together

For what wise and goodly parent would firm demand
    that even all their children should remain
    as little babes forever

For even though such innocence prove natural and good
    in the hearts of little children,

still would it prove unseemly and hurtful
    in those which would stand full grown,

causing that they should appear as dimwitted
    and ill prepared in the handling of greater issues
    For this law proves ever constant:

that it is in the nature of all living things
    to grow and full mature,

and that thing which should prove itself unable,
    even it shall quickly perish, to become itself no more

This then be the ..school..
    where we shall send our children

For within this school of “Opposition”

we are given evil

the God or the Father and Mother
    which even now would call most tenderly unto them

Let us see, by what path
    the children of men shall choose to walk:

The path of fear and servitude,
    or the path to endless glory and exaltation

The Hebrew Yeshua (who many of you believe to be Jesus)
    is actually God himself coming down to mortality-

to dwell with his children sent to mortality
    to experience this school of “opposition”

His purpose was to guide us
    towards the Holiness of God over the Perfection of Jehovah-

so as we can become Begotten Sons and Daughters

The Heavenly Mother and Father
    had first come down as Adamilus and Evelah

and then again, as Yeshua and Mary

Yeshua’s teachings would be the “undoing” of the church
    and so he had to be murdered so as they could continue
    their reign with the doctrines of men who knew not God

This is why, the church controlled
    which books would be in the Bible
    (14 of which were outcast so you wouldn’t know the real truths)

The church knew they could keep their reign
    by instilling….

..love.. of -their- Jesus
    (the christian “construct” for the true Yeshua)

or
    ..fear.. of -their- Hell

within the people who blindly followed them

They found out fear worked so much better
    and therefore really focused on Hell and Eternal Torment

and so, I Boldly tell you!!

Yeshua is the true “Christ” who would be
    Murdered by the Imposter Jehovah, his “Church of men” and their “Bible”

He rose from the grave-
    which was to show his children attending mortality
    that even death would not keep them from progressing
    and receiving the fullest “Glory” of God

Religion’s way to God…
    is based upon the -Murder- and -Death- of Yeshua the Sacrifice

God’s way to God…
    is based upon the -Life- and -Example- of Yeshua the Begotten

What does Yeshua himself,
    say about the doctrine of “blood atonement”

Wisdom 14:53,54
    For such exaltation as GOD would give
    comes ..not.. by reason of my death upon the cross,

but it is my word which gives eternal life,
    for the words which I speak are spirit, and they are life

What shall it profit a man
    if he believe in my death and burial,

or if he take delight in my resurrection
    but does not the things that I say?

For I have left unto all who will,

an ..example..

that they should follow in my steps,
    that they might become even as the ..Only Begotten.. of the Father

You have been lied to and greatly deceived-

Wisdom 14:58-61
    hear and understand this mystery that you may learn wisdom;
    for to shed blood does -not- atonement make

Did Yeshua/Jesus have to die for your sins?

If Yeshua/Jesus

..had.. to die

for ..your.. sins

Then you are “in agreement”

with the “murder” of Yeshua/Jesus
    by religion and the imposter god of man’s bible

and if you are “in agreement” with this ..atrocity..

You are also ..guilty.. of the crime itself

Even the very thought
    of being ..washed.. in his blood is atrocious

as is the ceremonial cannibalism…

of drinking his blood and eating his flesh

it is a book written by men

Come, my child,

and in my wisdom some confidence take

For the way of “holiness” manifests itself

only

according to such tenderness

as you would grant unto the children of men!!

Yeshua!!

should not stop seeking until they find

When they find…they will be disturbed

When they are disturbed…
    they will marvel and will reign over all
    Gospel of Thomas

Yeshua also said…
    Come out from among them and be ye separate!!

and His very words
    as to ..WHO.. will build his church:

I (Yeshua) will BUILD ..My.. church (Matt 16:18)

and just how does he do this???

Contrary to the popular belief
    that it is up to the “lost sheep” to find the shepherd

He (Yeshua) actually goes
    to where “sheep” are ….to retrieve them
    and just where are these lost sheep?

Where are God’s sheep (My people)?

And he cried mightily with a strong voice…
    And I heard another voice from heaven saying

COME OUT OF ..HER.. MY PEOPLE,

that ye be not partakers of her SINS,
    and that ye receive not of her PLAGUES (Rev 18:2,4)

Who is the “her”

that “God’s PEOPLE” are to “COME OUT OF”

but “Mystery Babylon

the Great, Mother
    [catholic church]

of Harlots
    [protestant daughter churches]
    and the ABOMINATIONS of the earth” (Rev 17:4-6)

Today’s Church
    threatens the world of sinners (lost sheep)
    with eternal torture in eternal fire

if they do not…COME INTO…
    their Great Mystery Church of Abominations!!

Jesus is the imposter Jehovah wearing a different mask…!!

We know Jehovah is the Lord
    who lead the children of Israel through the wilderness
    Exo 13:21

And the Lord went before them
    by day in a pillar of a cloud-
    by night in a pillar of fire

But, who exactly is this Jehovah??

We find the answer in the new testament!!

1 Cor 10:1-4
    I would not that you should be ignorant
    how that all of our father were under the cloud…

for they drank of the spiritual Rock that followed them:
    and that Rock was Christ

WHO??

CHRIST!!!

The angry, wrathful, vengeful, Jehovah of the old testament
    puts on a different mask in the new testament-

becoming Christ; the loving merciful forgiving God

What does this reveal to us??

It’s is the very same GOD!!

The very same IMPOSTER!!!

Jehovah took Gods place in the old testament!!
    and as Christ, he took the place of Yeshua in the new testament!!!

Yeshua and Jesus are not the same person-
    Jesus is the Christian “construct” for the real Yeshua…

Jehovah…

the angry wrathful
    Biblical Imposter of the Old Testament

had to murder
    the true Yeshua

so as he could then
    switch masks in the New Testament

becoming the imposter Jesus,
    the god of love and mercy

thus deceiving the entire world

Their very Bibles say the devil ..deceives.. the entire world

yet 6 billion ..Bible Believing.. Christians
    think the ..entire world.. doesn’t include them?

Yeshua speaks of the false christs…
    and ..their.. teachings of the ..False.. Christ

Who are they…
    who almost deceive
    the VERY ELECT and DECEIVE MANY?

We read that they are
    “false Christs” and “false prophets”

But WHO are these false Christs and false prophets?

How will we know them?

What IDENTIFIES them as
    false prophets, liars, and deceivers?

Here are just two Scriptures
    where Yeshua gives us the IDENTIFYING SIGNS
    of the these false teachers, and deceivers:

“MANY will say to me [Yeshua] in that day,
    Lord, Lord [Master, Master], have we not:

A: PROPHESIED
    [taught, preached] in Thy ..other.. Name [Jesus]?

B: In Thy ..other.. Name [Jesus]
    have CAST OUT DEVILS [demons]?

C: And in Thy ..other.. Name [Jesus]
    done MANY WONDERFUL WORKS [miracles]?

And then will I (Yeshua) profess
    [plainly, openly, tell them to their face]

I NEVER KNEW YOU: DEPART FROM ME
    YOU THAT WORK INIQUITY [lawlessness]” (Matt 7:22-23)

“For MANY shall come in my name (Yeshua),
    saying [that], I am [Jesus] the Christ,
    and shall deceive MANY” (Matt 24:5)

Who are the “MANY” today who,
    (1) Teach and preach in the ..other.. name of Jesus Christ?
    (2) Cast out demons in the ..other.. name of Jesus Christ?
    (3) Do MANY (not a few, but many) WONDERFUL WORKS
    (not evils works, but good and wonderful works),
    in the ..other.. name of Jesus Christ?

…Who?

The Russians? The Chinese? The Muslims?
    The Hindus? The Confucianists?
    The Buddhists? The Jews?

The QUARTER BILLION Ethnic Religionists?

The HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION Athiests?

Do ANY of these worldwide religions
    “teach, preach, cast out demons,
    and do many wonderful works
    IN THE ..OTHER.. NAME OF JESUS CHRIST?”

No, they don’t!!

Well then,

WHO ARE THESE “MANY” who do these things?

Do not “MANY”

of the TWO BILLION CHRISTIANS in the world today,

“teach, preach, cast out demons, and do many
    wonderful works IN THE ..OTHER.. NAME OF JESUS CHRIST?”

Then I would say that we have identified
    the “many” that the true Yeshua warned us about

So once again….

so lets make it as clear as we can:

Yeshua!!

You and your ..truths.. of the true God
    will …not… be the “undoing” of our Church

We will murder you and replace you with Jesus
    and the entire world will believe in him over you

Jehovah’s reign of fear and servitude will continue
    and your name and your memory will be forgotten

Who will you send and who will listen to them
    as the entire world has already been deceived

26. William says:

Just as our Gov has lied to us
    and continues to lie to us…

Religion has lied to us all along as well

Yeshua said for those who seek to keep seeking
    and when they find they will be disturbed

Do you know why he said disturbed

Because you have been
    lied to and greatly deceived!!

and when you find out just how much-
    it will shock you beyond belief

We are programmed…

which programming began with/by

Our parents
    Our environment
    People influencing our lives
    Government
    Religion

Resulting in

Our Prejudices
    Our Beliefs

Depending on where you were born…

You could believe-

Allah is the true God / the Quran is God’s word
    or
    Jehovah is the true God / the Bible is God’s word

regardless, you have been programmed to…

Silence
    Servitude
    Obedience

and to close you eyes and swallow everything
    you are taught told and brainwashed to believe about God

Never to look for yourself
    Never to ask the “hard” questions

Do you really believe…

That the true God is a single parent
    who doesn’t have a beloved?

That the true God is
    angry, wrathful, vengeful, and jealous?

That the true God has ever killed anyone?

That it is ..okay.. for God to kill?

That it is absolutely necessary

for the blood and death of an innocent victim
    to precede his ability to forgive you?

That he would actually plan and arrange
    the death/sacrifice of ..any.. of his children?

That he would without any hesitance at all

submit most of his children
    to eternal pain and suffering in hell fire?

That his darling children
    only get ..one.. life to correctly progress?

That it is .. okay.. for all the atrocities

that he

brings about
    fails to stop
    and is always present for and watching?

That he is not responsible for such atrocities?

That his Unrighteous Dominion
    is based solely upon your fear and your silence?

As humble as I can say this

I tell you truly…

I am a ..friend.. of the true God

the God, who has never killed anyone
    nor never ever commanded anyone else to kill

I am a “friend” of the true God
    only because… only because…

I never quit seeking
    nor asking the “hard” questions

about the Biblical Jehovah
    who kills and demands blood,
    death, and a human sacrifice

I wanted to know ..why..

the Biblical Jehovah’s traits
    were that of sinful man-

angry, wrathful, vengeful, jealous,
    and yes will even kill at a whim

and if the true God
    wasn’t so much ..greater.. than this-

WHY NOT!!

This is what got God’s attention

No man can truly love what he fears,
    neither can a man worship
    what he most inwardly despises.
    2nd Endowment 11:59

and so…..

I know the Heavenly Father (The One)

where he came from
    how he came to be

I know the Heavenly Mother (Areta) God’s Beloved

and the purpose and significance

of the “woman” partaking
    in all matters pertaining to God

I know the purpose of Mortal Life

who you are
    where you came from
    why you are here
    where you are going

I know what happens after Death

and how to survive death
    with your personality intact

I know the true Creator
    of the imposter Jehovah

the purpose of this Imposter
    and the truth about his Bible

The True GOD

The True God had a beginning-

humanity itself

The True God has a beloved-
    and you have a Heavenly Mother

The True God has never killed anyone-
    nor commanded anyone else to kill

The True God is not perfect-
    nor desires or demands you to be perfect

The True God gives you “choice” to walk away
    without any condemnation whatsoever

The True God defines “sin”

as you being inhumane-

an act towards others
    impeding your own progression

The True God provides you with a multitude of lives-

so as you will continue
    to progress as you are able

The True God “saves” you
    not by being murdered on the cross-

but by teaching you in word and example
    how to be holy not perfect

The True God doesn’t threaten you with a “judgment”

which perverts and distorts
    mercy, compassion and forgiveness

The True God invites ..you..

to come meet them
    and to become a “begotten” Son or Daughter.

The Awakening

In order for God to be real… to exist

like anything else that is real and exists-

GOD had to have a beginning

Would you like to know
    where God began and how he came to be?

No man can bring forth children unto themselves
    except there be some woman first to take his seed

GOD has a Beloved
    and you have always had a Heavenly Mother

You… are the literal spiritual offspring of God,

and have the capacity to become
    just like your Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother-

if you so choose

You must never fear God

And those who say you must,
    simply do not know God nor what they are speaking about

In the knowledge of heavenly things
    is all fear made of no effect;

And in the wisdom of God
    is life made to become most joyful and filled with promise

There is inside of you, something wondrous, eternal and divine

No church can give it to you, no man can take it away

This sacred pearl is yours by right of birth,
    and in finding it, you will find your Self… you will find God

Now in the beginning of time did I the true GOD
    desire that my children should inherit unto themselves

a ..fullness.. of glory!!

For this cause was there prepared a way (Eternal Progression)
    whereby even all the children of my soul might become even as I am

that all those

who would dwell in holiness (not Perfection)
    of their Heavenly Parents

might be sanctified
    receiving unto themselves a ..fullness.. of glory

For unto all who shall become holy

will I give power to become
    even as the Only Begotten of both the Father and the Mother

For this cause did I come forth unto the earth,
    being Yeshua of Nazareth, that I might teach
    unto the children of men the way in which they should go

That all who are willing, whether male or female,

might come ..again.. unto the heavenly hosts
    after the days of their mortal probation

thus shall all those who become
    as the Only Begotten of the Father in this life

become as Emmanuel in the kingdom of God

For the promise of eternal life
    is given to ..all.. the children of men

But to those

who shall keep my words to obey them,
    and who shall follow diligently after me,

unto them shall be given

exaltation!!
    and
    eternal life

in the kingdom of God

Now in Heaven, did God prepare
    that their children should enter the mortal life

because the children of my soul
    are unable to perceive or full embrace with understanding

the good which herein dwells;

for in their brief but happy life
    have they known not this glory in which they live;

for in all their life were they given no ..opposition..
    by which to compare the things of greatest worth,

Possessing in themselves
    no understanding of all our goodness

for they know not evil,
    having themselves no deeper knowing of all our joy,
    for they know not sorrow, they know not the darkness

Mortal Life will be the ..school..
    where we shall send our children

and they will walk in the very footsteps
    that we ourselves walked when we too attended mortality

and though Heaven is their truer home the angels are their brethren,
    in a place beyond their dreams they walked beside their God…

they must let go their fears,
    set free their doubts and open wide their hearts;

for here in the great eternal do many Gods await,
    ever hopeful with ..outstretched arms.. to receive them once again

And within this school of “Opposition”

they will experience evil
    so they can find and appreciate good

they will experience wrong
    so they can find and appreciate right

they will experience sorrow
    so they can find and appreciate joy

they will experience lesser
    so they can find and appreciate greater

they will experience an imposter god
    SO THEY CAN FIND AND APPRECIATE THE TRUE GOD

even they shall be granted the mercies of God,

for I shall cause
    that they shall come again into mortality,

that they might come to a knowledge
    of what is good and what is evil

for I shall restore again the soul of the fallen,
    that they might dwell ..again.. among the living,

whereby they might ..progress..
    even as they are able, nigh unto the throne of God

Thus, in this school so far away,
    shall we give to each child,
    whether male or female,
    a multiplicity of lives

And they shall come again into mortality
    until they shall learn for themselves the way of holiness

For even the Father and Mother which dwell beyond
    would have the children of their soul
    to see in the mortal life some school only;

that going through the days of their mortality,
    they might learn for themselves the way which is greater still

Thus would I teach
    unto every man and every woman the knowledge of God;
    for this would I have even all to know,

that in the death of the body is there not some final ending,
    but only the awakening unto some other life

For the life of the body is a passing thing.

And like the sea foam it rides upon the waves of this life
    to cast itself upon the shore; and, behold, it is no more,
    being scattered upon the sands of time

Yet do the waves come again and again unto the shore,
    bearing upon itself the foam of yet some greater sea

And in like manner shall you come also again and again,

even till you shall all come to a knowledge
    of that God which fashioned you and loved you,
    even from the beginning of the world

If, therefore, you would attain unto God,
    seek me while I may yet be found;

for all those which believe not,
    the same will not find me;

And they shall return again unto this world,
    passing from life to death to life again,

even till they shall find me

God appoints the Guardian Angels

Thus in the councils of Heaven did God appoint
    that each child should receive to themselves one of the Cherubim,

which cherub did stay beside the child
    throughout the sum of mortal life, first one life and then another;

Being in themselves always present
    and ever attentive in the life of the child they watched,

following here and going there,
    wheresoever the child should turn,

intruding through the softest touch, to fill the child with yearning.

Yet did God restrain the angels

in the things which they should do
    for the sake of the child they watched;

for the mortal life is a school
    filled with constant learning,

causing that each child
    should know for themselves the weight of many oppositions.

Thus did God restrain the angels from intruding much too far,

but did permit that they
    should touch the life of the child they watched

just once on every day;

and in that touch bless or instruct,
    protect or enlighten the child for which they cared;

Watching with a constant eye the child within their charge

Simple Summary

evolution is true

man evolved

god evolved from man

god has a beloved

we have a heavenly mother

the two become one god equal in purpose

together they have spirit children

best school-the earth where god began

to experience opposition and an imposter god

on a path of progression and eternal life

thus becoming like their parents

god comes down as adam and eve

god comes down again as yeshua and mary

god murdered by imposter god and religion

lie of blood atonement began to cover up the murder

we continue our eternal progression

we are given a multitude of lives

we find our soul mate

we become god’s and creators

we have spirit children

we create the earth where our children attend mortality

the male comes down as heavenly father

the female comes down as holy spirit

our children progress just as we progressed

How is it possible… How can it be…

that most people are not able
    to see, understand, nor even begin to appreciate

the most deeply hidden
    yet magnificently beautiful secret/truth of all the ages-

that God came forth and proceeded from humanity itself
    and what this great mystery actually means to mankind itself

Herein lies the difference between knowledge and wisdom

One can have much knowledge of many things
    and never acquire the wisdom to understand such knowledge

Knowing and Understanding this amazing truth of all truths
    is the foundation of your very existence pertaining to

who you really are
    where you came from
    why you are here
    where you are going

It gives our lives purpose and meaning … reason and hope

and thus…

THE EVOLUTION OF THE ONLY TRUE GOD

For GOD to be real….to exist…

Then like everything else that is real and exists-

GOD HAD TO HAVE A BEGINNING

And contrary to popular belief….He actually did!!

GOD began right here… on this earth… as a man

As man is in the world… GOD once was
    As GOD is in the world…Man may become

GOD who is our future…
    Came from man who is his past

GOD evolved from the human race!!

The true God is the first human being
    to survive death with his personality intact

He then watched in great sorrow
    as mankind would eventually wipe themselves off the face of the earth

He made a decision,
    that he would come back in time to save all mankind from extinction

Imagine for a moment…

that in the year 2052
    a pill was invented that would give humanity immortal life

Wouldn’t that be a most amazing discovery
    as well as a most beautiful blessing for all mankind

Well not really…

Do you know why such a discovery
    would not be as great as it could be

The answer …it wouldn’t be…

is because of ..all.. the people…

who would not have the opportunity
    to receive the benefit of this wonderful discovery-

being they were already dead

The only way…

for this discovery to be truly and fully beautiful and wonderful

would be if this pill could be sent back in time

that would allow them to build a soul like unto his
    that would survive death with personality intact

This would be accomplished
    by a divine plan of Eternal Progression

which would eventually result
    in the Exaltation and Eternal Life for ..all.. mankind

Thus Reincarnation was initiated by the true God…

which allows for all mankind to live a multitude of lives-
    wherein they shall progress even as they are able within each life
    so as to become like God …an eternally progressing being

The ..Breath of Life.. that was breathed into mankind
    was none other than the very spirit children of God.

Does your life suck

Are you happy
    with the mortal life you are living?

Is it fair that others are living
    so much better off than you are?

Is it fair that some live
    worse off than you do?

Is the God you worship
    not fair to all of his children?

Or do you really …only get one life-
    and so, so sorry for you …if that life sucks

Did you not know…

That the true God
    is fair to all of their children

that the true God gives us a multitude of lives-

each of a different quality…

so as we will experience
    all the various aspects of mortality

Yes, the true God gives ..HOPE.. for all mankind

and though some be poor and outcast in one life…
    they shall be rich and loved within another

For your Heavenly Parents
    would prove ..FAIR.. to all their children

Be therefore…very careful…

towards those
    whom you are quick to hate and judge-

for you may… in some future life…
    find yourself walking in their very same shoes

And they shall return again unto this world,
    passing from life to death to life again,

even till they shall find me

When God was asked;

how such “stiff necked” people
    would even “consider” these truths…

God replied:

Show them something “Beautiful”

and within it’s “shadow”

they (those who will look) will see the truth

27. William says:

How Jehovah and his Bible came to be…

Thinking Ahead

The real God…the true God…

is always thinking way ahead
    when he is bringing about their desires and will

Areta (Heavenly Mother)
    went to the furthermost future

to see what becomes of the Heavens

She saw that complacency and mediocrity
    would be the enemy from within

which could if not addressed bring about a fall

Being that their very children have always lived in bliss
    and have had no experience of opposition

God wisely prepared a plan which would allow their children

to come to mortal life

to walk in the very footsteps
    that God (Heavenly Father) walked when he began as a man

and over a multitude of lives
    they would progress to become exactly like God

And so…
    it was this God themselves who would also bring forth
    his greatest Nemesis (Father of Chaos)

whose purpose was to shake the very foundations of Heaven

and instill the fear and uncertainty of those things
    the inhabitants would begin to take for granted

This Nemesis would be a lesser shadow of himself
    and would be bring about 10 sons…

one of which would become
    the greatest imposter of the real God

The imposter’s name would be Jehovah
    meaning the great blasphemer and pretender

He would inspire blind men to write a Bible
    which would keep them in fear and servitude
    to himself a dictator of “unrighteous dominion”

These enemies would attack heaven with violent rage

and because the inhabitants were unaware
    that God in his great wisdom was working out a great mystery

for the first time they were actually fearful
    of losing the very paradise they have grown accustomed to

Therefore God allowed for a percentage of the Holy
    to volunteer to give up their holiness

so as they could defend the heavens with power

The Father of Chaos was repelled during this attempt
    and would retreat until another time when he would be
    by far more equipped with a vast multitude of forces

The real God was so impressed with those who violently fought

that he again used his wisdom to
    allow these children to come into mortal life

to regain the holiness they willingly gave up
    with a greater prize of being exalted like unto God

and becoming candidates
    to being in the highest elite echelon which would ever be created
    and which would always defend the heavens against all enemies-

Warriors of God!!!

These candidates would be watched closely
    as they attend this school of opposition

to see who it would be
    that would see through the lies of Jehovah

and his deception of claiming to be
    the only loving, merciful, forgiving, God

It is those candidates
    who over come the dread fear of Jehovah and death

and who can stand face to face with the enemy of Heaven
    unafraid to call him a liar and imposter

that will be the type of warriors needed
    in this elite group of the Greatest Defenders of Heaven.

Because of Areta going to the furthermost future

and seeing for herself the fate of Heaven
    and all the wonders contained therein…

In great wisdom, was it decided:

We should bring forth
    an adversary of great power and fierceness,

possessing within himself a power and force
    sufficient to tear down the very Heavens

For there is but one way to save the Heavens
    from the shadows which we alone can see

For it is struggle which makes for strength,

and it is strength and victory
    which would chase away our doom

Not some cheap and hollow victory
    against the weak or those unable;

but only the victory which comes from great cost,
    against an adversary of frightful power

Which very power will shake from the souls of all,

the very ..seeds.. which would make
    dull and complacent this Heaven which we love

Thus by dreadful fear
    shall the Heavens tremble before the dark power

causing them to go beyond themselves;

becoming themselves
    graced with a far deeper resolve

in saving well the very eternities
    in which they most happily dwell

why is it necessary that we should bring forth
    an adversary of great power and fierceness,

possessing within himself a power and force
    sufficient to tear down the very Heavens

For it is far better that the Heavens perish suddenly
    and in a moment than that we should linger on,

growing by small degrees ever more complacent and unworthy,
    to fade ourselves into some cold oblivion forever

Heavenly Mother spoke:

My Love, if this dark and fearsome power
    shall have strength enough to tear down the Heavens,
    to leave in ruin all which we have made because of love;

then what power shall prove strong enough
    to hold at bay so dread a force?

For the children of God,
    from the lowest to the greatest
    have we brought forth in love, nurtured in love
    and made glorious because of love.

How then shall those who love most purely
    withstand so great an evil as you propose?

God replies:

I should bring forth this dark and dreadful Nemesis
    which would prove the worth of our estate,

still shall I bring forth to match him, a mystery and a power

For you know already how that to every power, force or dominion
    there is given also an opposite power, force or dominion;

and these opposites, though they should struggle fearsomely
    against each the other, still would they hold at bay each the other

for we shall give to watch over the kingdoms of Light

a dread and fearful Savior whose army
    will be chosen from among our ..children. attending mortality

So shall there come forth into Heaven, the presence of the Warrior God,
    who would himself protect and rightly guard the whole of our estate

Thus the Father of Chaos would come to be who in turn would have ten sons
    (one the imposter Jehovah to rule the earth and this school of opposition)

The Battle field is within your mind and those things you choose to believe

Is the light too bright

Sometimes the “light” will be too bright
    for those who thought they knew the truth

Yeshua said:

Those who seek…
    should not stop seeking until they find

When they find…they will be disturbed

When they are disturbed…
    they will marvel and will reign over all
    Gospel of Thomas

Yeshua also said…
    Come out from among them and be ye separate!!

and His very words
    as to ..WHO.. will build his church:

I (Yeshua) will BUILD ..My.. church (Matt 16:18)

and just how does he do this???

Contrary to the popular belief
    that it is up to the “lost sheep” to find the shepherd

He (Yeshua) actually goes
    to where “sheep” are ….to retrieve them
    and just where are these lost sheep?

Where are God’s sheep (My people)?

And he cried mightily with a strong voice…
    And I heard another voice from heaven saying

COME OUT OF ..HER.. MY PEOPLE,

that ye be not partakers of her SINS,
    and that ye receive not of her PLAGUES (Rev 18:2,4)

Who is the “her”

that “God’s PEOPLE” are to “COME OUT OF”

but “Mystery Babylon

the Great, Mother
    [catholic church]

of Harlots
    [protestant daughter churches]
    and the ABOMINATIONS of the earth” (Rev 17:4-6)

Today’s Church
    threatens the world of sinners (lost sheep)
    with eternal torture in eternal fire

if they do not…COME INTO…
    their Great Mystery Church of Abominations!!

Jesus is Jehovah wearing a different mask…!!

We know Jehovah is the Lord
    who lead the children of Israel through the wilderness
    Exo 13:21

And the Lord went before them
    by day in a pillar of a cloud-
    by night in a pillar of fire

But, who exactly is this Jehovah??

We find the answer in the new testament!!

1 Cor 10:1-4
    I would not that you should be ignorant
    how that all of our father were under the cloud…

for they drank of the spiritual Rock that followed them:
    and that Rock was Christ

WHO??

CHRIST!!!

The angry, wrathful, vengeful, Jehovah of the old testament
    puts on a different mask in the new testament-

becoming Christ; the loving merciful forgiving God

What does this reveal to us??

It’s is the very same GOD!!

The very same IMPOSTER!!!

Jehovah took Gods place in the old testament!!
    and as Christ, he took the place of Yeshua in the new testament!!!

Yeshua and Jesus are not the same person-
    Jesus is the Christian “construct” for the real Yeshua…

Jehovah…

the angry wrathful
    Biblical Imposter of the Old Testament

had to murder
    the true Yeshua

so as he could then
    switch masks in the New Testament

becoming the imposter Jesus,
    the god of love and mercy

thus deceiving the entire world

Truth can be found…Sharper than a two-edged sword!!

and truly it will ..offend.. many-
    who really aren’t looking for it…nor really want it

Religion’s way to God…
    is based upon the murder and death of Yeshua the Sacrifice

God’s way to God…
    is based upon the Life and Example of Yeshua the Begotten

We must stop focusing on Yeshua’s death
    and the man-made doctrine of blood atonement-

a doctrine of blind religious men
    attempting to cover up Yeshua’s murder

Did you not know…

It wasn’t Yeshua’s blood that gives us eternal life…

It is his words and his example that gives us life

What does Yeshua himself,
    say about the doctrine of “blood atonement”

Wisdom 14:53,54
    For such exaltation as GOD would give
    comes ..not.. by reason of my death upon the cross,

but it is my word which gives eternal life,
    for the words which I speak are spirit, and they are life

What shall it profit a man
    if he believe in my death and burial,

or if he take delight in my resurrection
    but does not the things that I say?

For I have left unto all who will,

an ..example..

that they should follow in my steps,
    that they might become even as the ..Only Begotten.. of the Father

Wisdom 14:58-61
    hear and understand this mystery that you may learn wisdom;
    for to shed blood does not atonement make

The doctrine of original sin and blood atonement
    was contrived by men ..after.. Yeshua’s death

Yeshua did not die for our sins…
    Blood Atonement is a lie!!

A ..doctrine.. of men who knew not God-

attempting to “cover up” the murder of God
    with some kind of acceptable reasoning

Did Yeshua/Jesus have to die for your sins?

If Yeshua/Jesus

..had.. to die

for ..your.. sins

Then you are “in agreement”

with the “murder” of Yeshua/Jesus
    by religion and the imposter god of man’s bible

and if you are “in agreement” with this ..atrocity..

You are also ..guilty.. of the crime itself

Even the very thought
    of being ..washed.. in his blood is atrocious

as is the ceremonial cannibalism…

of drinking his blood and eating his flesh

We do not inherit sin-
    and ..we.. are solely accountable
    for our own actions not anyone else’s

One lie… requires another lie… requires another lie

The man-made doctrine of Yeshua/Jesus “perfection”

is an essential foundation-
    for all the man-made doctrines that followed:

such as the man-made doctrine of “blood atonement”

for how could Yeshua be perfect-

if he was born like us

thus, the man-made doctrine of the “virgin birth”

Did you not know…

Wisdom 12:28,49
    For even God your Father came forth to dwell upon the earth,
    even as a man having flesh and bone like unto yourselves,
    being born unto life even as you were born

Wisdom 12:3-7

it is a book written by men

Come, my child,

and in my wisdom some confidence take

For the way of “holiness” manifests itself

only

according to such tenderness

as you would grant unto the children of men!!

For within this school of “Opposition”

we are given evil

Let us see, by what path
    the children of men shall choose to walk:

The path of fear and servitude,
    or the path to endless glory and exaltation

28. William says:

Any “God” that demands….
    that his followers look not for another God-

is only afraid that you might find them!!!

Any “God” that demands…

Blood, Death, and a Human Sacrifice
    to somehow appease his anger…

is a Pagan Imposter

Any “God”

that demands your Worship/Love
    based upon your ..Fear..

is an Imposter

Are you worshiping a God of Failure?

A God Who always
    has to go from plan A to plan B

A God Who is running
    a “disaster control” operation from heaven

A God Who supposedly created
    creatures HE CANNOT CONTROL-

Creatures that will wreck His original plan…

And the foolish and unscriptural teaching is that

God created a PERFECT archangel
    who then SINNED AND REBELLED against God

But… But…, here is the evil in this teaching:

God did not INTEND, neither did He KNOW
    that this was ever going to happen!!

Then, supposedly,

God created PERFECT MAN

and put him in the garden of Eden,
    and never intended for him to sin or rebel,
    nor did He know it was going to happen!!

FOILED AGAIN!!

Then God sent His Son Jesus Christ to BE:
    “The SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD” (1John 4:15)

And now we are taught by most Christians
    that JESUS CHRIST FAILED!!!

He wanted to save the world,
    He tried to save the world,

it was, in fact, His VERY WILL
    that all mankind be saved
    (1Tim 2:4 & 4:10),
    but He COULDN’T DO IT

Man’s phantom “free will”
    proved to be FAR TO POWERFUL
    FOR THE SON OF GOD TO OVERCOME

FAILED AGAIN!!!

How many times
    must your God FAIL before you find ANOTHER GOD?

When a scientist creates an experiment
    or machine that malfunctions,

Is he responsible for the malfunction? Yes
    Does he hold the experiment or machine responsible? No
    Does he hold God responsible? No

Now then, according to Christians…

When God creates an experiment
    or machine that malfunctions,

Is He responsible for the malfunction? No
    Does He hold the experiment or machine responsible? Yes
    Does He hold man responsible? Yes

Isn’t it about time…

Someone introduced you to the true God-

who created the imposter jehovah
    to rule this “School of Opposition”

The true God
    seeks those who look past the imposter to find them

when asked before hand…
    how would these stiff necked people believe the things revealed

God replied:

Show them something Beautiful and within it’s shadow,
    they (those who will look) will see the truth!!

29. William says:

Try to name one thing

in the macro-cosom or micro-cosom
    that you can point to and say-

this has always existed
    and has never had a beginning

Since God does indeed exist and is real….
    God had to have a beginning-

and has to be an ..evolving.. being!!!

THE EVOLUTION OF THE ONLY TRUE GOD

In order for GOD to be real… for God to exist…

Then like everything else that is real and exists-

GOD HAD TO HAVE A BEGINNING

And contrary to popular belief….He actually did!!

GOD began right here… on this earth… as a man

As man is in the world… GOD once was
    As GOD is in the world…Man may become

GOD who is our future…
    Came from man who is his past

GOD evolved from the human race!!

The true God is the first human being
    to survive death with his personality intact

He then watched in great sorrow
    as mankind would eventually
    wipe themselves off the face of the earth

He made a decision,
    that he would come back in time
    to save all mankind from extinction

Imagine for a moment…

that in the year 2052 a pill was invented
    that would give humanity immortal life

Wouldn’t that be a most amazing discovery
    as well as a most beautiful blessing for all mankind

Well not really…

Do you know why such a discovery
    would not be as great as it could be

The answer …it wouldn’t be…

is because of ..all.. the people…

who would not have the opportunity
    to receive the benefit of this wonderful discovery-

being they were already dead

The only way…

for this discovery
    to be truly and fully beautiful and wonderful

would be if this pill could be sent back in time

that would allow them to build a soul like unto his
    that would survive death with personality intact

This would be accomplished
    by a divine plan of Eternal Progression

which would eventually result
    in the Exaltation and Eternal Life for ..all.. mankind

Thus Reincarnation was initiated by the true God…

which allows for all mankind to live a multitude of lives-
    wherein they shall progress even as they are able within each life
    so as to become like God …an eternally progressing being

The ..Breath of Life.. that was breathed into mankind
    was none other than the very spirit children of God

30. William says:

IS THERE A HEAVENLY MOTHER

Contrary to popular belief…
    The true God is ..not.. a single parent

He has a Beloved-
    and you have always had a Heavenly Mother

If, therefore, God is your Father, have you not a Mother also?

Wisdom 9:75-76
    For I tell you truly,
    no man can bring forth children unto himself
    except there first be some woman to take seed

Hear then, and understand

For in Heaven is there made to dwell the Heavenly Mother,

even the Great Mother Spirit which whispers
    unto all the children of men, both male and female

Wisdom 16:31
    Therefore, sanctify yourselves and be you consecrated unto God,

that your souls might become as one with God
    through the power of your Heavenly Mother you might be lifted up
    into the presence of God your Father
    and receive from his hand a fullness of blessing

Wisdom 23:36
    Thus are the righteous not made anxious concerning the things of this life,
    having received unto their souls the whisperings of the Heavenly Mother,
    even of the Heavenly Mother who loved them from the beginning

Wisdom 26:6
    For the Mother would not have you ignorant
    concerning the whisperings of the Holy Spirit;

for even as a child
    shall call upon her mother in the moment of her need,

even so would the Heavenly Mother
    give answer unto the children of men

In Hebrew…
    the word for spirit (ruach) is feminine

In Aramaic,
    the language generally considered
    to have been spoken by Yeshua,

the word is also feminine

31. William says:

Is the true God Perfect?

In answer to God being perfect

Heavenly Mother replied:

Have you ever been around someone
    who thinks they are perfect-

She then said;
    Was it a pleasant experience?

we never said we were perfect-we are Holy!!

One who is perfect
    could never be understanding and merciful to the “fallen”

thus it is GOOD for mankind to have what we call a “happy little flaw”

It has never been perfection…but… progression

Does the true God
    want you to be Perfect….or Holy?

THE CAPACITY TO DO GOOD AND EVIL

Come, my child,
    and in my wisdom some confidence take;

for I would have you know
    that this capacity to do good and evil

have the Lords and Gods established
    for the sake of all their lineage;

finding therein that gentle grace

which would give hope and comfort
    unto all those who would live the mortal life

Consider, therefore, the consequences

if the Lords and Gods of this greater Light
    were made incapable of doing evil,

being made all perfect within and without;

for if this were so,

then would there cease to be

any degree of compassion, or mercy, or forgiveness
    of any who should be overcome by the lesser portion

And all which fall by way of some sin,
    be it great or small,

would find in the Gods of glory

no degree of understanding,
    being made incapable by way of perfection

For this cause has it been decreed

that unto all celestial beings
    should there be found some small vice,

a slight but happy imperfection,
    harmless yet delightful to the senses

For among the Gods is it rightly known

that such small imperfections
    give birth to a greater wisdom

regarding the issues of that mortal life
    wherein the children of God are made to live;

and there springs up in the bosom of all
    a tender affection filled with wisdom
    and compassion and mercy

For the Gods know full well

that in the living of the mortal life
    is there found a time

when kindness is greater than judgment,

when compassion is more to be sought than piety;

This profound yet subtle wisdom

do all the Lords and Gods of this greater Light
    tender gently among themselves

whereby holiness is made altogether
    happy and filled with delight
    1st Endowment 4:8-14

Therefore…

Be Ye ..NOT.. Perfect Be Ye HOLY

and what exactly is being HOLY….??

The way of “holiness” manifests itself
    only
    according to such ..tenderness..
    as you would grant unto the children of men!!

32. William says:

You must never fear the true God

And those who say you must,
    simply do not know God nor what they are speaking about

In the knowledge of heavenly things
    is all fear made of no effect;

And in the wisdom of God
    is life made to become most joyful and filled with promise

Thus would I teach
    unto every man and every woman the knowledge of God;

And this, would I have even all to know,

that in the death of the body
    is there not some final ending,

but only the awakening unto some other life

For the life of the body is a passing thing.

And like the sea foam it rides upon the waves of this life
    to cast itself upon the shore; and, behold, it is no more,
    being scattered upon the sands of time.

Yet do the waves come again and again unto the shore,
    bearing upon itself the foam of yet some greater sea

And in like manner shall you come also again and again,

even till you shall all come to a knowledge
    of that God which fashioned you and loved you,
    even from the beginning of the world
    Yeshua 24:52-55

For as a man will cast away an old garment
    so that he might attain unto a new one,

even so does the spirit within
    cast away the body which is old and broken,
    that it might attain unto a new body wherein to dwell

For from the very beginning
    did God give the very means and pathway of reincarnation,

wherein every man and every woman, who possess eternal spirit,
    might be given a great many lives

whereby they should come to learn for themselves
    the way of eternal things,

being in themselves
    delivered from the fear of death

For death was never the enemy which men should fear,

for when a man is made
    no longer fearful of the death of the body,

then is he free to live most joyfully
    the life which moves and stirs within him

For even the Father and Mother which dwell beyond

would have the children of their soul
    to see in the mortal life some school only;

that going through the days of their mortality,
    they might learn for themselves the way which is greater still

And whosoever knows not good from evil,
    even they shall be granted the mercies of God,

for I shall cause
    that they shall come again into mortality,

that they might come to a knowledge
    of what is good and what is evil
    Beginnings 21:24

for I shall restore again the soul of the fallen,
    that they might dwell again among the living,

whereby they might progress,
    even as they are able, nigh unto the throne of God
    where righteousness is made to dwell forever
    Beginnings 22:71

Thus, in this school so far away,

shall we give to each child,
    whether male or female, a multiplicity of lives

And they shall come again into mortality
    until they shall learn for themselves the way of holiness

Yeshua 50:21
    And they shall return again unto this world,
    passing from life to death to life again,

even till they shall find me!!

33. Terry says:

I see we are still posting about a book that was written 400 years after the death of “Jesus” from story parchments that are 3,000 years old.
    We as a planet of people need to grow up and stop creating religious wars , this is 2015 not the 50′s when people were ignorant and did what they were told by overbearing pastors/priests who preyed on children…..
    Seriously.

34. I’m now not certain the place you’re getting your information, but
    great topic. I must spend some time finding out much more or working out more.
    Thank you for fantastic info I was looking for this info for my mission.
    microcreditos

35. [...] never repost something from another blog but this was just too good.  Please read the rest at the original blog post and much, much more from the “Your Religion Is False” [...]

36. ItsyourGranny says:

It is amazing that those with the least amount of Torah knowledge are its greatest critics. That is : Knowing what the root meaning ( Hebrew translation) of the words that have been written.- not just a fleeting look at the English/

What I see on this blog is accurate only insofar as it is true that Catholicism is really a redux of Babylonian Sungod worship.

Y-housha ( Y-H saves … in Hebrew) English equivalent today would be Joshua.
    Note: mistranslated and misrepresented mostly due to Constantine – is Ieosus ( or hey! zeus ) ..GEE SUS. ( yipes)

The Prince of Peace OPENLY preached against religion in ALL its forms –

He wants a relationship- but unfortunately folks are too jaded to give Him even a sliver of a chance thinking His offer as some kind of deluded fantasy.

The real question is;
    What do you have to lose?

Peace –
    Granny River

37. Proteus says:

Jesus can keep his passive aggressive relationship to himself. We don’t need it nor want it knowing fully well the psychological damage it causes over time.